Saturday, September 12, 2009

8 TRaxxx

This blog is about 8 tracks now



Overloaded Diesel - this is fuckin awesome for like three reasons #1 of which is that I'm imagining the truck is loaded up with illegal fireworks or liquor, and the car in the back is an undercover cop, maybe FBI and he keeps trying to catch the truck but he never can. The truck driver is doing this one last smuggling job to pay for his sick daughters operation, then at the end he gets back together with his ex wife












I dont know what the heck this jerk thinks he's doing but posing in the desert with an ELECTIC guitar is pretty weak




















Ok, I've always had this sort of fantasy where like I'm walking around this barn and i turn the corner and theres this hot blonde with a denim jacket all unbuttoned and she just says all casual "Hey." and I say back "Hey." Then well, etc


























Anways thanks for reading my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment